Disclaimer: The Company can modify this Policy unilaterally at any time without notice. Modification may be necessary, among other reasons, to maintain compliance with applicable laws and regulations or accommodate organizational changes within the Company.
Garrudeye Solutions Private Limited is a Company, incorporated and organized under the laws of India and having its registered office at 232-P, First Floor Sector-15 Part-1, Gurgaon, Haryana- 122001. Garrudeye Solutions Private Limited is the sole and exclusive owner of the website registered under the domain name http://www.Garrud.in and mobile application or through customer care through a national phone number *************** (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Garrud Platform”). This Policy inter-alia covers the terms concerning the privacy of your Personal Information in our Garrud Platform including but not limited to information related to your past use of the services offered on the Platform, between you and Garrudeye Solutions Private Limited or its affiliates, representatives, successors, permitted assigns. We are highly committed to the privacy of your data and information and in providing excellent service to all of our customers and visitors to the Garrud Platform. By visiting the Garrud Platform, you are accepting to and are in satisfaction of the practices described in this Policy.
Unless restricted by applicable law, you agree that all your personal information collected by Garrudeye Solutions Private Limited through the Garrud Platformmay be used and disclosed in a manner as set out in this Policy.
In reference to this Policy, the term ‘Personal Information’ shall mean and include information relating to identified or identifiable natural person such as name, e-mail address, user account log in information and password for such user account, mobile phone number, landline phone number, gender, date of birth, residential address, official address, but excludes any credit card, debit card, cash card or net-banking details, all of which are stored on Payment Processor’s secure servers and/or in cookies on your computer.
You will be providing your Personal Information to Garrudeye Solutions Private Limiteddirectly. You agree that your information will be the property of Garrudeye Solutions Private Limited.
You are advised to read this Policy carefully. By accessing the services provided on the Garrud Platform, you agree to the collection and use of your data by us and certain authorized third party in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use the Garrud Platform.
The term “PI” (Personal Information) means any personal information that relates to a natural person which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available is capable of identifying such person.
The terms “SPI” (Sensitive Personal Information) of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to (i) password; (ii) financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; (iii) physical, physiological and mental health condition; (iv) sexual orientation; (v) medical records and history; (vi) biometric information; (vii) any detail relating to the above shared with us for providing service; and (viii) any of the information received under above clauses for processing: provided that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as SPI.
2. To browse the website only, you are not required to provide any personal information. However, we may gather non-personally-identifiable information. Like most commercial websites, we utilize “cookies” and other technologies to collect non-personally-identifiable information on visitors to the website. Cookies allow web servers to recognize the computer used to access a website. Cookies store information accessed through your browser to streamline activities on related web sites, and make the online experience easier and more personalized. Information gathered through cookies and web-server log files may include information such as the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, IP addresses, links to/from any page, and time spent at a site.
3. Information collected from website submissions will be used for Company’s internal business purposes, including its investigations, sales, and marketing. We may use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems and administering the services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address. The website may include options for visitors to submit information to Company, for example, while requesting information about a product/service, downloading an article, etc. Such forms may provide the option of submitting personal information, such as your name, job title, company, email address, or phone number. In addition, when submitting information on a Website, your submission will be associated with the IP address you are then using, which is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. If you are using one of the market leading browsers and are uncomfortable accepting cookies from our website, you may erase and/or disable the acceptance of cookies in your browsers administrative tools. Disabling your browser in this manner may result in a compromised experience of www.Garrud.in or other websites you regularly visit.
5. Company takes measures to maintain the security of its website visitor information, does not license or sell such information to anyone, and will only share such information with a third party who has agreed to keep such information confidential and maintain the security thereof, and only for the purposes of facilitating one of the uses described herein on behalf of Company.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
Name and job title.
Contact information including email address.
Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
App install, uninstall and other installed apps information.
web server cookie stored on your hard drive/device.
an IP address, assigned to the computer/device which you use.
the domain server through which you access our service.
the type of computer/device you're using.
the type of web browser you're using.
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
HOW DOES COMPANY COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION
1. Visitors to our site may choose to submit their name, email address and/or other information so that they can learn more about our services, register to take part in a Company sponsored event, or participate in a survey among other things.
3. Information may be used for Company’s legitimate business interests in connection with your use of the services, including to respond to user inquiries and fulfill user requests, complete transactions, provide customer service, send administrative information, and to personalize user experience with the services. We may use information to better understand our users in general and to improve the content and functionality of the services. We may use information to contact you in the future to tell you about services, promotions, opportunities, and other general information about Company we believe will be of interest to you. We may use information to investigate and prosecute potential breaches of Company security or license agreements.
4. The information we collect from you is also used to provide emails relevant to you. In addition, we may use such information to register you, confirm your order, your delivery information, respond to your customer service inquiries or requests and communicate other benefits and features. When you provide us with personal information about other people, (for example, you may provide us with a name and address for a merchandise gift recipient), we use that information for the purposes of processing the delivery and, in some cases, to communicate with the intended recipient with information pertaining to the status of the delivery. We rely on you to obtain the intended recipient's consent to our use of their personal information for these limited purposes.
5. Please know that Company does not sell, distribute, or give your personal information to any third party without your knowledge and consent except to provide products or services in which you have expressly displayed an interest, when you have given Company your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• When working with contracted outsourcing partners who work on behalf of Company. These partners are subject to strict confidentiality agreements.
• Additionally, these companies are not extended any independent right to share this information with their partners.
• If we should have to respond to legal action, subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• We believe that there is a necessity to share information in order to investigate, defend or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
• We use non-personally identifiable information to analyse site usage (such as aggregated information on the pages visited by our users), which allows us to improve the design and content of our web site.
• We also hold your contact information in our marketing database and occasionally we may contact you with our updates, newsletters, greetings, events and seminars that we hold, which we refer to as Marketing Communications.
• In the ordinary course, we use personal information you provide to respond to your inquiry or process a recruitment request application form you have consented to and completed on our web site. We also use this information for internal purposes to send Marketing Communications as mentioned above.
• We will not contact you about other matters, unless you specifically request it, nor will we share, rent, or sell your personally identifiable information outside the Company, except where we are required to share your information with any third parties to provide services to you.
6. Company takes data security seriously and provides access permission to systems that contains such data only on a need to know basis. Company may occasionally partner with other third party companies in web-based promotions. However, Company shall not be liable for any personal information submitted to external vendors or to any website linked to this site. Company also recommends that any website visitor, accessing the www.Garrud.in website as an employee of a company, abide by the privacy practices and security guidelines of the corporations they represent. Company’s website team recognizes that the receipt, transmission, distribution, or propagation of unwanted emails (Spam) as a major concern. We will abide by all anti-Spam legal regulations when emailing any and all information out from Company.
7. However, we cannot guarantee the privacy of personal information you transmit over the web or that may not be securely transmitted.
8. All orders are processed through the Garrud App via Razorpay. Credit card information collected on this website is stored on Razorpay secure sites and are available to Garrud.in for up to 30 days. Delivery and e-mail information is also stored.
10. We contract with third parties to serve ads on our behalf across the internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is an industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, e-mail address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
11. We may disclose to third party services, certain personally identifiable information i.e, information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number, Information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier. This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can, personalize the app for you and perform behavioral analytics.
12. If you would like Company to delete/edit/remove personal information collected about you, please send an email to info@Garrud.com with ‘REMOVE’ mentioned in the subject line.
and address for a merchandise gift recipient), we use that information for the purposes of processing the delivery and, in some cases, to communicate with the intended recipient with information pertaining to the status of the delivery. We rely on you to obtain the intended recipient's consent to our use of their personal information for these limited purposes.
13. Garrud-Sarthi app collects location data to enable live tracking feature even when the app is in background or not in use.
We will only use your device location for this feature and will not misuse anywhere.
INFORMATION SECURITY PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES
1. The Company limits access to personal information to authorized firm employees, associates, partners and officers, our service providers are held to stringent standards of privacy. The company maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the information against loss, misuse, damage or modification and unauthorized access or disclosure. Some of the other central features of our information security program are:
• The use of specialized technology such as firewalls.
• Testing of the security and operability of products and services by the IT department before they are introduced to the Internet, as well as ongoing scanning for publicly known vulnerabilities in the technology.
• Implementing controls to identify, authenticate and authorize access to various systems or sites.
• Restricting use of external data devices on Company’s systems.
• Providing Company’s personnel with relevant training and continually updating our security practices in light of new risks and developments in technology.
Should you have any grievances about the processing of your personal information, you may contact our Uttam Yadav with respect to Data Protection and Privacy related complaints at info@Garrud.com. All email messages sent to and from www.Garrud.in may be monitored with the objective of ensuring compliance with internal policies and to protect our business.
In the event of any dispute, controversy or claim directly or indirectly caused by, arising out of or relating to this Policy will be governed by the laws of India.
The parties shall use all reasonable endeavors to first resolve the matter on an amicable basis, within a period of Sixty (60) days. No recourse to arbitration by one party against the other party under this Policy shall take place unless and until such procedure has been followed.
Any unresolved disputes or claims which may arise out of or in connection with the Policy shall be referred to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitration proceedings will be presided by a sole arbitrator to be appointed based on mutual consent of both parties in writing.
The arbitration proceedings shall be in English and shall be held in Delhi, India.
The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties.
Subject to the above, you hereby submit yourself to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi, India.